The Defence Innovation Partnership is a catalyst for defence-relevant research and development in South Australia. We foster collaboration and engagement between Defence SA, Defence Science and Technology Group, the University of Adelaide, Flinders University, the University of South Australia and other research organisations and industry.
The Defence Innovation Partnership builds research collaborations to deliver innovative solutions to Defence by:
- Creating connections between researchers, industry and Defence.
- Fostering defence-relevant collaborations through the Collaborative Research Grants program.
- Attracting research and development funding to South Australia.
- Supporting the translation of defence and national security research and development.
The Collaborative Research Fund is funded by the South Australian Government and Defence Science and Technology Group to support research that best meets the Defence Innovation Partnership criteria for desirability, viability and feasibility.
1. Meet with us to discuss your research idea
For best results before July 2022
2. Prepare your Research Grant Proposal
CRF Round 6 opened on 11 July 2022
3. Submit your proposal before the deadline
Round 6 applications closed 29 August 2022
4. Get ready to launch your Research Collaboration
Announcement expected November 2022
The Defence Innovation Partnership’s Convergence Series stimulates transdisciplinary conversations to address complex defence and national security challenges.